Consultancy on the ownership of real estate by foreign individuals in vietnam
In recent years, the number of foreigners coming to Vietnam has increased. According to preliminary statistics, this number increased sharply in 2016 with 10,012,700 visitors, mainly from China, Korea, Japan, the United States of America, Russia, Malaysia, Australia and France. It proves that the demand to come to Vietnam for investment, labor, study and tourism is increasing.
Along with investment and labor laws, housing laws for foreigners also play a very important role in attracting foreign investment, developing the real estate market and engaging foreign experts to invest in Vietnam. However, up to now, the institution and the law still face many shortcomings, causing many difficulties for foreigners living in Vietnam in the field of real estate.
Understanding the needs of customers, Luật Sư Riêng Law Firm Group provides “Personal property advisory services of foreign individuals in Vietnam” to troubleshoot common problems.
- Consulting the number of foreign individual houses that are allowed to be owned in Vietnam
- Advising on the duration of house ownership of foreign individuals in Vietnam
- Consulting on the limits of home ownership of foreign individuals.
- Giving the proper guidance or procedures for exercising the right to own houses of foreigners in Vietnam
- Procedures for granting housing ownership certificates to foreigners
- Guidance of procedures, foreign contracts to buy houses in Vietnam
- Consulting on changing the ownership of houses and real estate of foreigners in Vietnam
Please contact us:
LUAT SU RIENG (LSR) LAW FIRM
Address: no. 16 Nguyen Quy Canh Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Mr. Dinh Xuan Hong – Attorney at law & BOM
Cellphone: 0966 2888 55
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sai-Gon-Lawyer-101657741647648 Website: http://saigonlawyer.net/; https://hochiminhlawyer.com/