Foreign investors dealing in real estate in Vietnam
Mr. X: I am an American, now I want to invest to the real estate business in Vietnam. Whether I am allowed to do business because I know real estate legislation is quite complicated. Can a lawyer advise me?
The Lawyer answers:
Lawon real estate trading no. 66/2014/QH13 November, 25th, 2014.
The Laws of Vietnam: The scope of activities of foreign-invested economic organizations with the function of trading in real estate, including:
- Lease houses, construction of works for sublease.
- For land leased by the State, to invest in the construction of houses for lease; investment in the construction of houses, construction works other than houses for sale, for lease or for lease purchase.
- Receive the whole or a part of the real estate project from the investor to build houses and construction works for sale, for lease, or for lease purchase.
- For land allocated by the State, to invest in the construction of houses for sale, for lease or for lease purchase.
- For leased land in industrial parks, industrial clusters, export processing zones, hi-tech parks or economic zones, investment in the construction and construction of works for the right business purpose.
For futher information, please contact:
LUAT SU RIENG (LSR) LAW FIRM
Address: no. 16 Nguyen Quy Canh Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 1900252503. Press No. 8
Email: i[email protected]