Consultancy lawyer for business bankruptcy
Loss of production and business enterprise loss led to the demise of the business is common and it is not uncommon. Ensuring the legitimate rights and benefits of creditors, Bankruptcy Law 2014 is enacted and contributes much to concretizing these provisions. However, not all people are fully aware of the regulations on records, procedures, and conditions of the relevant law.
What is Business Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy is the insolvency of an enterprise or cooperative and the court declared him bankrupt.
Why do Businesses need to register for bankruptcy proceedings?
During the course of business, many businesses are facing a financial crisis. The cause may be due to business losses or Insufficient working capital lead into that cannot meet the inability to pay due debts, employees’ salary debts, business slowed, even stop working.
According to the provisions of the Bankruptcy Law, when falling into this situation, in many cases enterprises must conduct bankruptcy proceedings. Its purpose is to protect and address the interests of affected entities.
Why choose a Private Law Firm to support bankruptcy advice?
Private Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Vietnam with a team of specialized lawyers with many years of experience and extensive knowledge in Law, Finance, Real Estate, Economics, Commercial, … With the ability to solve jobs quickly, efficiently, and enthusiastically. We will provide useful advice and the best, earliest, safest, and most effective solution suitable for each customer.
Familiar with the customers’ needs, PRIVATE LAW CO., LTD provides a service of “Corporate bankruptcy consultation” to help clients troubleshoot the problem:
– Advice on the duties and powers of the Judge to conduct bankruptcy proceedings;
– Counseling on the regulations on asset management and liquidation groups to perform the task of managing and liquidating assets of enterprises and cooperatives falling into bankruptcy;
– Advice on duties, powers, and responsibilities of the Property Management and Liquidation Group;
– Advice on the right to file creditors ‘and employees’ right to file bankruptcy proceedings;
– Consulting measures to preserve assets for businesses;
– Counseling on how to conduct creditors’ conferences;
– Consulting business recovery procedures;
– Consulting on the disposal of assets;
– Advice on bankruptcy declaration;
– Consulting on other issues related to bankruptcy proceedings.
With committed powers and responsibilities, PRIVATE LAW CO., LTD with a team of experienced lawyers and leading experts in the field of participation in litigation, litigation representation, personal legal advice and businesses, domestic and foreign investment consulting, business management consulting, … will advise and deal comprehensive customer requirements. We always ensure reasonable consulting service fees, in agreement with the common interests.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information to be supported and consulted:
LUAT SU RIENG (LSR) LAW FIRM
Address: no. 16 Nguyen Quy Canh Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 1900252503. Press No. 3
Email: i[email protected]